Goken America is currently searching for a Simultaneous Japanese/English interpreter for employment at their office in Raymond, OH.
For more information, see this document or read on:
Assist our clients with simultaneous interpretation in Japanese and English. The ideal candidate will be able to interpret high level language in Japanese and English on a daily basis. Some written translation will also be required for both Japanese and English.
- Requires a related BS/BA degree in language or closely related degree and a minimum of 1 year experience or strong desire to learn Simultaneous Interpretation.
- Responsible for converting spoken statements or written material from Japanese to English or English to Japanese in various settings.
- Oral (Speech) interpretation may involve listening to, understanding and memorizing content, then reproducing statements, questions and speeches in Japanese and/or English.
- Written materials primarily include technical, administrative and presentation documents.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written formats for both Japanese and English.
- High end of scale requires extensive skill with technical description interpretation and translation.
- Good communication and multi-tasking skills.
Qualified candidates can forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org